Monday, January 02, 2006

Wales Of A Time

I seem to be growing a habit of making quick goodbyes at Birmingham New Street station just recently. Today I returned from Pembrokeshire, South Wales visiting Joe and Ben. One of the major things on my list of to do's being the further development of mine and Ben's project. However, my, I suppose idealised, idea of the trip
featuring myself and Ben getting some good jammin' and general writing done in the midst of a fairly deserted but appreciative gathering of fellow rail passengers was rather disrupted by the bank holiday movement of the masses meaning that at times we weren't even seated together. So, we both reached New Street at which point I was to head back here and he to Leicester. My train however, as we looked to the board, was leaving in just enough minutes to reach the platform. So, shaking his hand we made our goodbyes. This follows my rushed farewell to a young lady at the exact same station under a week ago. I did however manage to add to my growing collection of Haggartraits, taken while on the train between Carmarthen and Bristol. The first picture I took of Ben was actually much better than this but unfortunately the exposure is all wrong and bleached. It features Ben in a pose that makes me think he is thinking about all the stuff I have written on these here pages about his dislike of the camera and therefore has decided to stare it and I down. I will have a fiddle with that one to see if it worth showing. So, a happy new year to one and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home