Thursday, September 01, 2005

Where'd You Get Those Eyes?

Told you! After going out and getting a USB stick normal service is resumed. Today's image/s is of a friend of mine from Uni who I haven't heard from in a while, unfortunately. The shot was taken in one of the squares which make up the centre of the University of Essex campus. Clare was sitting on one of the benches as should be and I was sitting on what should be the back rest. I think Clare knows exactly what what she is doing at the time. Normally I'm used to photographing the usual reluctant riff-raff who attempt to maintain a look of nonchalance because they know its good for them! However with this shot as soon as I whipped out the camera there wasn't the usual subconscious groan but Clare starring right at me, ready and waiting, and it shows. She's obviously not scared of the camera. Good on her! Scares me to death!

The second of the images is equally cool in my opinion. Shame you can't get them side by side on these pages with this size. I like the way the eyes are still evident enough to recognise that same look as in the original. I always want to use this in some poster campaign or such. Strikes me it would look good with some text along the left hand side promoting a club night with some local up and coming bands (Le Sperm? The Cardiac Kid? Bolek & Lolek?). Maybe its not really striking enough for that though. I guess you're all getting to realise that I kind of like this type of photoshop jiggery-pockery, maybe you could even call it a style?

Hello to Clare if she's watching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home