Saturday, June 10, 2006

Bolek & Lolek Update


Wow-we! It seems those Greek troubadours are at it again. Fresh from stints in the Army and Navy respectively they are back to entetain us with tales of solo treks to the shoreline and accordion/guitar led hammerings of the best kind. After the wonderous invention that was their eponymous (a greek word) 'Bolek & Lolek' album it seems the band have began to dive deeper into the live scene of Athens. Perhaps their biggest gig to date will be taking place at the Athens music festival http://www.musicday.gr/.

As their self proposed biggest fan (I have all their records!) it bothers me that I will be missing out on such an event (21st June). Just from their new stage outfits it looks unmissable. In case you can't make them out, they are wearing their own uniforms from their times in the armed services. Alex's is a little clearer but believe me Ioannis (sorry if I'm mispelling that), I'm told, is also wearing his. Camouflage, damn stuff does it's job too well!

Anyway, not alot of time to write this blog, so just want to say good luck to Bolek & Lolek for the gig. I'm sure they'll kick some ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home