Saturday, October 22, 2005

Homecoming


So I'm back in the U.K. What a relief that is! (He said in a sarcastic tone). So during my time in Greece I and my partner in crime were unusually productive. We made a short film which I will tell you all about some other time. May run to about 10-15 mins in length. We also recorded an original score. I am sure I will get round to distributing this EP length recording once I have devised the cover and such. Not bad going really, especially seeing as how we conceived all this and made it happen in my 10 days there. Including many location shoots across the city and use of actors other than solely ourselves.

So, I took this picture while attempting to photograph the pretentious facial hair I had carved out from a full on beard sprouted during my shave free time abroad. It's always great fun shaving and leaving strange clumps of hair in the most intriguing of places. Obviously none of these creations tend to make it past the bathroom door and simply serve to add more amusment to the myriad of goateed idiots. It's is really amazing that anybody would even dream of sporting a simple moustache unless unforunate enough to have some facial disfigurement to cover. I say beard or nothing. You may reserve the right to slap me if I ever break this rule. I must also add that big sideburns do not equal facial hair in my book.

Also in other good news, my nigh on plundering of the Illiakis record collection has left me with a complete wealth of new fabulous records to plow through so expect to see my earphones to be thourghly planted in my ears. I will finish on the mention that one of the said records by Explosions In The Sky is winding its way out of my speakers as we speak.............wow this is really great................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home