Friday, September 16, 2005

Everyday's Image


I'm tempted to write "this one's of a chimney" but here goes......

This one is for all you people who haven't been to my current dwellings. I figure I would plant the idea that I live in an area with stunning sights out of the window every morning in your minds. Well I suppose this fantasy was true at least this morning. With no clouds in the sky I sat eating breakfast with the usual view of road, depot, chimney and was blinded by the light and colour. Nice hey? No colour enhancement needed here.
A way to improve this page no end would be to post a song that would play automatically with each new post. Some spiel, a photo and a piece of music. Maybe in the future I will suggest a piece of music to listen to while reading as well. Brian Eno's "By This River" fits the mood for this one.
(I am dissapointed to find out the difference between viewing this page on an apple or pc is very different i.e. that the apple screens are much brighter so the last image looks a little pale on apples, this one may look a little dark on pcs. Sorry about that, can't cater for everyone, just remember that I like them dark)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home